We are pleased that you are interested in a stay in our house and would be pleased to submit you a non-binding offer. Simply fill out the following form and send us your request. We will contact you immediately by e-mail.
DatenschutzInformation according to the law 196/2003 Art. 13
Dear Sir or Madam,
the law 196/2003 (Italian Privacy Law) is intended to guarantee the protection of persons and other subjects when processing personal data. According to the law, the data are handled with care and confidentiality. According to the law 196/2003 Art. 13 we are pleased to inform you that: Kreuzwegerhof - Edith Ratschiller - via Andreas-Hofer 2, I-39010 Nalles (BZ) Italy, with Ms Edith Ratschiller responsible for the processing of data, will use your personal data with the unique aim of sending you advertising e-mails and circular letters. The data are processed and saved electronically. The supply of your data is voluntary. Your data are neithergiven to third partiesnor passed on to others.
You can always claim your rights according to the law 196/2003 Art. 13. given below:
Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 - Right to Access Personal Data and Other Rights
- 1. A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
- 2. A data subject shall have the right to be informed
- a) of the source of the personal data;
- b) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- c) of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
- d) of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2); 19
- e) of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State's territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
- 3. A data subject shall have the right to obtain
- f) updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- g) erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- h) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
- 4. A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part,
- a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
History of the Kreuzwegerhof
By the year 1932 the Kreuzwegerhof belonged to the noble family "von Campi". The building served as a residence and on the ground floor was a tavern. In 1932 the Kreuzwegerhof was sold to the italian family "Collau". The new owners renovated and created several extensions on Kreuzwegerhof. At that time the building was shaped by the Mediterranean style. Visible on the staircase with typical arches, balconies with bulbous iron railings. And other building details received an italian touch. The owners could not keep financially possession and sold the Kreuzwegerhof to Mr. Fantini. This family did not feel comfortable in Nals, the Tyrolean culture and their way of life didn't correspond to their lifestyle. Therefore, he sold the farm in 1947 to Mrs. Notburga Regele, owner of the above Regelehof, which is situated above Nals. 1948 their daughter "Hildegard" took the possession of the proprety.
Together with her husband, Mr. Richard Rohregger they worked on the estate. It grew mainly wine but also some apple trees grew at the Kreuzwegerhof. Already in 1954 there are records for the first vacationers on Kreuzwegerhof. The rooms were very large. Breakfast was served in the cozy living room with fireplace. There was a shared bathroom on each floor.
At that time, the "Weißes Kreuz", next to the village square, the restaurant "Sonne", near the "Brunnenplatz" and the Kreuzwegerhof rented rooms. As Hilda and Richard Rohregger had no direct successor, 1989 the niece of Hildegard Edith Regele married Ratschiller and her husband Kurt took the Kreuzwegerhof. Since 1994 we have repeatedly made careful renovation. Today the property presents itself as a modern holiday resort with a special charm. The apartments represent the current demand for comfort. In the garden we have build an oasis of relaxation - a natural swimming pool. The farm has also orchards. There grow Golden, Gala, Granny, Pink Lady and Breaborn. For personal use cherries, peaches, apricots, plums, figs, grapes, nuts, persimmons, pomegranates. We have also a small vegetable garden and a fragrant herb garden for a healthy tasty food or herbal tea.