Apartement-Residence *** Edith Ratschiller
Via Andreas-Hofer 2,
I - 39010 Nals
Alto Adige / Italy
Phone. 0039 0471 678646
Mobile 0039 338 3150646
intervaria KG Meran
Programming / Domain Hosting / Support:
intervaria KG Meran
By using this website you consent to the processing of data about you by Google.
This page uses the following cookies:
- 1. Strictly necessary cookies, with which users view the website and which enable use of the functionality of the website and access to secured or registered areas. If these cookies are disabled, some parts of the website can no longer be logically used.
- 2. Functionality cookies with which we can save the selections and the preferences of visitors, to enhance usability.
- 3. Google Remarketing Cookies, which serve to display personalised advertising via the Google advertising network. The displays are based on your previous visits to this website.
- 4. Cookies to analse the use of information which this website holds about your use (e.g. your IP address). The information is transmitted to a Google server in the US, where it is stored. This information is used to compile reports on website activity for website operators and to provide other services related to the use of the website and internet. This information, where appropriate, will be passed by Google to third parties insofar as this is required by law or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. But in no case shall your IP address be associated by Google with other data held by Google. You can object to the collection of data through the use of browser plug-ins.
- 5. Cookies for marketing and retargeting purposes are used by third-party providers and serve to display advertising. This will not process any personal data, however, but create a connection to your computer or other devices by tracking the information stored therein.
Data Privacy Statement
We attach the greatest importance to the protection of your personal data. Therefore, we process your data solely on the basis of the statutory provisions (GDPR, Telecommunications Act 2003). In this data protection notice we provide you with information on the most important aspects of data processing on our website.
Whenever you contact us by using the form on the website or by e-mail, the data you provide is stored for the purposes of processing the enquiry and in case you have any further questions for us. We do not pass on these data without your consent.
Social media plug-ins, for instance Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, are linked to our website. Data can be transferred to third parties through these sites. We have no control over or access to cookies installed by Facebook, Twitter etc.
You have the right to disclosure, correction, erasure, restriction, data portability, revocation and the right to object. If you believe that the processing of your data breaches the law on data protection or that your claims under data protection law have been infringed in any other way, you may report this to the regulatory authorities. In Italy, this is the Data Protection Authority. (Garante per la Protezione dei Dati Personali, President: Antonello Soro, Piazza di Monte Citorio n. 121, I - 00186 Roma, Telefon: + 39 06 69 677.1, Telefax: + 39 06 69 677.785, E-Mail: email@example.com , Homepage: www.garanteprivacy.it).
Our contact details are:
Regele Edith Gerlinde - Kreuzweger Hof
History of the Kreuzwegerhof
By the year 1932 the Kreuzwegerhof belonged to the noble family "von Campi". The building served as a residence and on the ground floor was a tavern. In 1932 the Kreuzwegerhof was sold to the italian family "Collau". The new owners renovated and created several extensions on Kreuzwegerhof. At that time the building was shaped by the Mediterranean style. Visible on the staircase with typical arches, balconies with bulbous iron railings. And other building details received an italian touch. The owners could not keep financially possession and sold the Kreuzwegerhof to Mr. Fantini. This family did not feel comfortable in Nals, the Tyrolean culture and their way of life didn't correspond to their lifestyle. Therefore, he sold the farm in 1947 to Mrs. Notburga Regele, owner of the above Regelehof, which is situated above Nals. 1948 their daughter "Hildegard" took the possession of the proprety.
Together with her husband, Mr. Richard Rohregger they worked on the estate. It grew mainly wine but also some apple trees grew at the Kreuzwegerhof. Already in 1954 there are records for the first vacationers on Kreuzwegerhof. The rooms were very large. Breakfast was served in the cozy living room with fireplace. There was a shared bathroom on each floor.
At that time, the "Weißes Kreuz", next to the village square, the restaurant "Sonne", near the "Brunnenplatz" and the Kreuzwegerhof rented rooms. As Hilda and Richard Rohregger had no direct successor, 1989 the niece of Hildegard Edith Regele married Ratschiller and her husband Kurt took the Kreuzwegerhof. Since 1994 we have repeatedly made careful renovation. Today the property presents itself as a modern holiday resort with a special charm. The apartments represent the current demand for comfort. In the garden we have build an oasis of relaxation - a natural swimming pool. The farm has also orchards. There grow Golden, Gala, Granny, Pink Lady and Breaborn. For personal use cherries, peaches, apricots, plums, figs, grapes, nuts, persimmons, pomegranates. We have also a small vegetable garden and a fragrant herb garden for a healthy tasty food or herbal tea.
DatenschutzInformation according to the law 196/2003 Art. 13
Dear Sir or Madam,
the law 196/2003 (Italian Privacy Law) is intended to guarantee the protection of persons and other subjects when processing personal data. According to the law, the data are handled with care and confidentiality. According to the law 196/2003 Art. 13 we are pleased to inform you that: Kreuzwegerhof - Edith Ratschiller - via Andreas-Hofer 2, I-39010 Nalles (BZ) Italy, with Ms Edith Ratschiller responsible for the processing of data, will use your personal data with the unique aim of sending you advertising e-mails and circular letters. The data are processed and saved electronically. The supply of your data is voluntary. Your data are neithergiven to third partiesnor passed on to others.
You can always claim your rights according to the law 196/2003 Art. 13. given below:
Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 - Right to Access Personal Data and Other Rights
- 1. A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
- 2. A data subject shall have the right to be informed
- a) of the source of the personal data;
- b) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- c) of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
- d) of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2); 19
- e) of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State's territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
- 3. A data subject shall have the right to obtain
- f) updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- g) erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- h) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
- 4. A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part,
- a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.