65m², East - Village View, 2-5 persons, 1. floor
Spacious living area with double sofa bed and a cozy sitting area, fully equipped kitchenette, cooker hood, fridge with freezer, microwave, coffee maker, dishwasher, plenty of dishes and accessories, satellite TV, safe, bedroom, bathroom, second WW, hairdryer. We provide also the bed linen, bath and tea towels. Controlled ventilation - ideal for allergy sufferers.
East- Village View
Final cleaning: € 40,00
Price for 2 persons / day
Minimum stays of 4 days. We charge a supplement of 10-15% for stays of less than 4 days. The local tax of 1.20 euros per person from 14 years and night is not included in the price and has to be paid on site.
- Children until 3.99 years free
- From 4 to 18 years: € 14.00
- From 18 years: € 22.00
- Free cots with linen, highchair, etc. Please tell us about your needs at the moment of booking.
- Dogs/animals on request: € 12.00 per day
- Additional cleansing: € 15.00; daily cleansing: € 9.00
We try to accommodate our guests and thus kindly ask you to inform us in due time in case of cancellation to be able to rent the apartment to someone else.
- Cancellations before 6 weeks before your arrival: 0% of the total cost
- Cancellations before 1 week before your arrival: 70% of the total cost
- In case of short-term cancellations, late arrivals or early departures we charge 100% of the total cost.
- We suggest you to take out travel cancellation insurance.
APARTMENTS AND COMFORT
- The MeranCard included: Use of all public transportation throughout South Tyrol Rides on public cable cars in South Tyrol, which include i.e. the cable cars to Ritten, Jenesien, Meransen, Mölten and Vöran. Private cable cars are not included. One-time entrance to more than 90 museums in South Tyrol 10% discount on bike and ski rentals at "Sportservice Erwin Stricker" rental stations
- GuestCard advantages and offers
- Our newly renovated apartments at Kreuzwegerhof – Nalles for up to 6 persons are comfortably equipped with high quality furniture. We are open all year round.
- Shopping possibilities, supermarket, bakery, bank, ATM, information office, doctor, ice cream shop, pastry shop, different restaurants and inns, public playground at only 20-100 m.
- Apartments South – mountain view of the garden/forest – very quiet location
- Apartments East – village view of the village square of the quiet village of Nalles
- Linen and weekly change of linen included in the price
- Towels and kitchen towels with change on request included in the price
- Cleaning of the apartments once a week
- Private laundry service against payment
- Fresh bread service, milk etc. on request
- Free W-LAN in all apartments and throughout the residence
- Free cots with linen and highchairs
- Information folder with information about the Kreuzwegerhof and our apartments, the village of Nalles, our surroundings and South Tyrol
- We ask for your understanding that smoking is not allowed in our house – just on the balconies.
- We seasonally offer our own products such as home-grown wine and seasonal fruit from our garden.
- Our herb garden awaits you with precious herbs for seasoning your dishes, decorating a refreshing drink or preparing a healthy herb tea.
- Free roofed parking for cars, motorbikes and bikes / reservations not necessary
RELAXATION AND WELLNESS
- Kreuzwegerhof’s idyllic large garden offers our guests quiet places for resting and relaxing under shady old apple trees or romantic vine arbors.
- Outdoor swimming pool from the end of April to the beginning of October with pond, children’s area and Kneipp area without any chlorine. Solar-heated. Enjoy the pleasant water on a beautiful sunny day. Dimensions: 6m x 12m. Depth of water: from 30 cm to 1.40 m
- Our large wooden terrace with comfortable sun beds invites you to sunbathe. If you prefer a shady place for reading a book, we suggest you the vine arbor.
- Indoor and outdoor games for both adults and children
- Garden barbecue for our guests’ use
- Free bike hire
- Free guest card of the Merano and Environs holiday area (reduction for different offers and facilities)
- The use of all facilities of our residence - playground, outdoor pool, etc. – as well as "Discover the life on a farm" is at the user’s own risk.
- A public playground with soccer ground, small climbing wall and the like is at app. 30 m.
- Guided cellar visit (organized by the Nalles Tourist Office)
- Free guided hiking tours and visits (organized by the Nalles Tourist Office)
- Free guided bike tours (organized by the Nalles Tourist Office)
- Concerts of the Nalles music band
- Different events (organized by different local associations)
DatenschutzInformation according to the law 196/2003 Art. 13
Dear Sir or Madam,
the law 196/2003 (Italian Privacy Law) is intended to guarantee the protection of persons and other subjects when processing personal data. According to the law, the data are handled with care and confidentiality. According to the law 196/2003 Art. 13 we are pleased to inform you that: Kreuzwegerhof - Edith Ratschiller - via Andreas-Hofer 2, I-39010 Nalles (BZ) Italy, with Ms Edith Ratschiller responsible for the processing of data, will use your personal data with the unique aim of sending you advertising e-mails and circular letters. The data are processed and saved electronically. The supply of your data is voluntary. Your data are neithergiven to third partiesnor passed on to others.
You can always claim your rights according to the law 196/2003 Art. 13. given below:
Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 - Right to Access Personal Data and Other Rights
- 1. A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
- 2. A data subject shall have the right to be informed
- a) of the source of the personal data;
- b) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- c) of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
- d) of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2); 19
- e) of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State's territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
- 3. A data subject shall have the right to obtain
- f) updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- g) erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- h) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
- 4. A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part,
- a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.